How do you know whether someone deserves a second chance?
- If you feel like you may of made a mistake by cutting them off in the first place, you may be surprised & realise you had the person all wrong.
- You rejected them because you were jealous, being jealous of someone can make you want to distance yourself from them but instead you should be using them as inspiration to reach your goals.
- You’re missing out on expanding on your life, it can be difficult to relate to people who are different to yourself, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get along once you’ve gotten to know each other & started to understand one another for who you are.
- You were in a bad mood when you decided to give up on them, once you’ve calmed down you may begin to think that you over reacted slightly & you were a bit harsh on them.
- You’re only damaging yourself, it’s not good to reject someone that you need to enjoy family or social life, you could miss out on family & social events. It is also the same for work, by giving someone the colder shoulder you could miss out on a promotion.
- You rejected them due to someone else’s opinion rather than your own, that person’s opinion could of been made up of jealousy & misunderstanding, it’s always better to decide for yourself.