Waking up earlier has many different benefits, it gives you more hours to the day & also boosts your speed, when someone wakes up earlier they’re more energetic. Waking up earlier also reduces stress levels meaning your day will be more positive as a whole & making you a lot happier in overall life.
- Don’t hit snooze!
– Put your feet on the floor & let the universe know that you are awake & aware! By hitting the snooze button your sending a message to your brain saying that you are not ready for the day. Use the 5 second rule to get out of bed, count down, 5,4,3,2,1…GO!
- Go to bed earlier.
– Set an alarm for when to start your bedtime routine so you don’t lose track of time.
- Motivate yourself mentally.
– Listen to podcasts & read books related to waking up early.
- Put your alarm out of reach.
– Make yourself get out of bed to turn the alarm off, then stay out of bed, DO NOT CRAWL BACK IN!
- Have a ‘get to it’ attitude.
– Get excited about your day, even the little things!
- Sleep well.
– Relax you’re body & mind before going to bed, use meditation, keep a notepad by your bed to write things down that pop into your head so you can deal with them in the morning, rather than be thinking about them whilst you’re trying to sleep.
- Stick to your wake up time.
– By sticking to your wake up time this will adjust your body clock.
These tips work, follow them & you’ll be on your way to waking up earlier. Don’t be hard on yourself & expect to be getting up early straight away, these things can take time to adjust, but keep at it & you’ll get there!